Lower Back Pain

Hello, I have back pain in left side of Thoracolumbar Fascia muscle for a long time now(about 18 months). It is not severe but it is constantly there, I can not sit for long, I can not jog as well, even walking for long distance sometimes hurts. I was playing football that's when I got this injury. I went to Doctors and they said it maybe slip disc but My MRI reports were okay and fine. I started playing football again because my coach told me These injuries happens, keep playing and you will be fine. That did not happen, the pain went through my entire left leg (thigh, calf). So, I started performing yoga, that cured injury to a certain limit but after a while, the progress stopped and I still feel the pain in left side of my lower back I want to be perfectly fine, 100% fit so that I can run again, play football again. Please Help me! A sincere Thank you, Saurabh Jangid

Doctor Answers (4) on Lower Back Pain

Jyoti Narang Manchanda Thane | Physiotherapist
You need to go through strengthening exercises for long term relief. kindly consult sports physiotherapist for resuming your sports activities. take care
Dr. Tanuj Garg Noida | Physiotherapist
In my opinion there is a new technique known as dry needling u can go for that this technique is done intramuscularly by a help of a needle that will open up your muscular spasm and u will be fine in three to 5 sittings...get well soon.. for more details kindly contact me or any other physiotherapy who knows the technique as this is new there are very few people who are practising this... get well soon take care...
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Back Stretching- lie flat, pull one of the knee forward to chest, hold for 3 seconds, then bring the other knee forward to the chest and again hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both knees towards the chest and hold for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times each exercise twice a day.
Dr. Akhilesh Rathi Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
Need to examine.
take a second opinion from an orthopaedic surgeon