Lower Back Pain

Hello doctor, I feel too much pain on my Lower back side. I am not able to bend down properly. I am not able to move my body properly. Can you please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower Back Pain

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily ..Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall.. .Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily – lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana ? Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Improper exercise techniques can cause a muscle pull leading to spasms or sometimes strenuous exercise can lead to sprain which might be a cause. If that's the case then you need to take rest for few weeks and apply hot fomentation to the painful regions. Sometimes people with a sedentary lifestyle,who have never done any hard workout will have muscle pain even for doing workout for 1-2days if that's the case, no need to worry.the pain usually subsides within few days if you practice excercises on regular basis. Start your exercise with a warmup exercises for atleast 15-20 mins which will help you to ease into your usual workout. Consume lot of water to stay hydrated and never compromise on that. If you restrict on water consumption,chances of dehydration and fatigue along with it is more. Consume proteinous and healthy foods like egg white, berries, fresh sprouts,skimmed milk,oats, brown rice, fresh vegetables.avoid junk foods,oily and spicy food. Kindly consult a orthopedic surgeon for further management...