Lower back pain

Hello doctor, I am suffering from lower back pain L4 L5 , S1 S2 region. Undergone physio therapy and no improvement. Only when I do excersise i'l be fine later same problem. I'm doing excersise for back everyday, pls help me I have visited more than 5 hospitals and no one could cure my pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower back pain

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. It's unfortunate that you are facing this problem. My advice would be that you stick to one doctor and better to consult a orthopedician and spine surgeon. I can suggest a good spine surgeon but as you are based in Bangalore don't know whether you would be able to go to tumkur. If you could, then consult a doctor by name Dr. Vijay Tubaki. He is a orthopedician and Specialist spine surgeon. He will be available in Sri Devi institute of medical sciences, tumkur. The price of consulting him would also be very less. I hope this helps. Regards