Lower back pain

Hello doctor, I am suffering from lower back pain L4 L5 , S1 S2 region. Undergone physio therapy and no improvement. Only when I do excersise i'l be fine later same problem. I'm doing excersise for back everyday, pls help me I have visited more than 5 hospitals and no one could cure my pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower back pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. It's unfortunate that you are facing this problem. My advice would be that you stick to one doctor and better to consult a orthopedician and spine surgeon. I can suggest a good spine surgeon but as you are based in Bangalore don't know whether you would be able to go to tumkur. If you could, then consult a doctor by name Dr. Vijay Tubaki. He is a orthopedician and Specialist spine surgeon. He will be available in Sri Devi institute of medical sciences, tumkur. The price of consulting him would also be very less. I hope this helps. Regards