I hope you have got done a MRI lumbar spine to find out the cause of your problem. Without that it would be nearly impossible to find out exactly the reason for your chronic pain .
So my advise is get an MRI Lumbar Spine done immediately. Send me the reports and I will guide you if you need General Physician, Orthopaedic , Surgeon or Spine specialist advise. All the best
Dear friend, You are suffering from a very common illness. No amount of medication would cure the illness. Pls follow my suggestions.It will help.
1) Reduce straining your back
2) Dont lift heavy weights, reduce traveling long distances in two wheeler
3) Set up a proper position while working on a computer or watching tv (refer the net for proper position.there are plenty of videos and articles)
4)sleep on a flat surface
5) Weight reduction depending on your weight
6) Back strengthening exrcises (refer net)
7) Diabetes and BP control
8)Healthy diet rich in proteins and vitamins
Hope this helps. regards