Lower back pain
Am suffering from lower back pain , some time left & some time right in whole day& left wrist but feel better after wake up & also I am having 9 month baby. My esr is 5 & tsh is 12.5 now & xray is also normal & my sister have hla b27 positive. Is it possible that hla b27 present in my blood. I am very worried & also suggest medicine for tsh

You have high TSH which needs to be addressed before anything else. Consult endocrinologist for that. Rest you should take adequate milk and milk products and adequate sun exposure for calcium and vitamin D. Correct your posture and do hot fomentation if required.