Lower back n testicles
I am having pain in my lower back and right testicles since afternoon..what should i do or whom to consult..??
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

A physical examination is necessary in your problem, it will be better if you get checked for the same with a doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?