Lower back and leg pain
I have done mri screening in which dr figure out a disc I have a pain in my leg and I cannot duck more then 60%. What should I do

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi. Your back pain could be due to disc. It could also be a chance finding. If you are losing power or sensation in your legs/feet then you can get surgery for the disc removal. If such symptoms are not there, get your vitamin D and B12 levels checked. You may be having pain due to low vitamin levels
get checked
take injectable supplement/ consult if required
Hello Based on your details you are on the Obese side. What are your complains please elaborate? Do you have back pain and does it radiate to your legs? Do you have numbness?
Kindly provide more details for appropriate advice. Please also provide the MRI images for correlation
Dieting for weight loss