Lower abdominal pain

Dear sir my wife suffering from lower abdominal pain for the past one week and also getting tight stool. She's taking medicines to get pregnant and the doctor suggested to take ultrasound whole abdomen and pelvis. We took the scan and the impression is 1. Bilateral polycystic ovaries 2. Features of colitis And the gynaecologist doctor said there's no problems and she prescribed medicines. Is there any serious problem. But still she's suffering abdominal cramps and constipation. I've attached the report so please tell me what's the problem.
views-icons 38 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No need to worry. Gynaecologist would have given medicines to treat poly cystic ovarian syndrome and colitis. Nothing major as such. Just continue tge treatment. Ask your wife to drink plenty of fluids and also have a high fiber diet. Have smaller meals at regular intervals. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.