Low level of vit d

I have severe pain in my left shoulder since two weeks due to vit d deficiency. What to do to cure vitd deficiency as I am diabetic and hypothyroid patient.

Hello, I can understand your problem . Sensible sun exposure, especially between the hours of 10:00 am and 3:00 pm produces vitamin D in the skin that may last twice as long in the blood compared with ingested vitamin D. Foods thought to contain high amounts of vitamin D3 are oily fish, such as salmon, mackerel, and blue fish, as well as fortified milk and other dairy products. Hypothyroidism and diabetes are not related to vit D deficiency . You may have to take medicines Consult physician.
Dr. Palak Mehta
Spine and Pain Specialist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Vit D deficiency per se does not produce pain but it may delay recovery in pain. You simply can take paracetamol 650 mg 3 times per day for 3 _4 days along with ice application (same frequency ) . If not much benefit consult Dr , go for sonography of local painful part n blood reports necessary are RBS, ESR, URIC ACID .