Low haemoglobin
I am having low haemoglobin level.i don't know what's the reason for that. I use cremaffin plus  regularly to relieve from constipation. Is that the reason for low level of iron in mu body. It's only 7. What can be done to increase the level?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Check CBC..AND TREAT ACCORDINGLY
Iron rich diet with nutritional supplement is advisable
Cooking is iron utensils may be beneficial
Kindly discuss for your concern. Need to evaluate further
No relation to cremaffin. It is a good drug. Try improving diet. Do you have any other symptoms? Blood in stools? Irregular periods?
Schedule an appointment online to discuss in detail.
Proper interpretation required
Consult for proper medications