Low confidence
Whenever people say negative feedback or scold me at my work place or in general, it happens to ruin my entire week and my confidence. I think over it multiple times and go sleepless. It effects my sleep too. I need to overcome this. What should I do?

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It is one of the common problems seen in people seeking psychological help. It is usually not what others say,but the meaning of how you interpret it which affects you. Examining these interpretations and identifying the reason behind it will help solve the problem . this can be done through psychological counselling.