Low b 12 & high homocyste
I have low vitamin B-12 count of 165 , low count of vitamin d of 4.2 , and high count of homocysteine @ 65. Please guide what should I do

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. High levels of homocysteine are associated with vitamin b complex deficiencies.  You need to see a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Tab. D3 must 60k once a week to be chewed for 12 weeks along with appropriate injectables will be required. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Vitamin b 12 injections