Love failure

I worked out on why I had a problem... although we had many different opinions we would join with one single opinion...and go with it....I am not able to come out of it....all the time k am like thinking of her....I know may be days ll heal this.... But am not sure...I feel like calling her ....and all..but....am.not able too...what should I do..??

Doctor Answers (2) on Love failure

Jankhana Hakani Mumbai | Psychiatrist
U cannot stop ur thoughts. U have to accept them as they are. Acknowledge that you are sad and that it is painful. But there is so much more in this
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well the best way to come out of it is to take a break and ho out for a trip...si that your minvqoykd be deviated...or else enage yourself in your work...you can talk about this to yiur close members of family or your best buddies..you'll feel better then too....I know it's difficult but change your mind for something else...thank you