Love failure
I am in love with a boy and he is refusing to marry me due to family issues. I lost my sleep, interest in work and am unable to do anything but thinking of him and cry. I have been crying continuously and took leave from office as I couldn't control my tears. Can you please help me overcome the situation

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counselings the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Hello! Break ups are never easy to deal with. And it's even more difficult when you're invested till the point of marriage. So I can absolutely understand your emotions. If the guy is still willing to make things work, you guys can even go for Couple Counselling. If not, then you can take up therapy through a Psychologist/psychotherapist to deal with the emotions and the void created by him. But most importantly, remember that things will not get right overnight. It's a process and you need to give yourself time for the same.
1. if the guy is willing, go for Couple Counselling 2. if not, visit a Psychologist/psychotherapist
please do not indulge in any substance use- alcohol or drugs
Hi.. Remember one thing  ... Leaving U is  his mistake .. not your fault.. After breakup girls tend to disturb very much initially... But After thy hold herself ... But same in other case boys tends to realise very late abt there mistake.s.. So dnt worry thing will gets on tract once u get positive frm inside.. Life is still more fr u thn u thought..
go fr movie date alone.. as u need to give time to urself
got engaged urself soo much in ur work so dat u hardly gets time to think...
Yes it really hurts when he just breaks up with you for whatever reason ..  u need to talk to a counsellor n take help as to how you should b seeing things now ..you can contact me or any counsellor for assistence
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Relationships break up takes time to accept the failure and adjust with reality. You are entering this transition phase and it's quite obvious to face such emotional stress. At this moment, your mind will not listen or accept any reason for failure and you will try to justify your point of view. It's normal. Take a counseling help if you are unable to control your thoughts and anxiety as you need to move on in life. Feel free to reach out to me directly or online through Practo for further detailed evaluation and assistance to come out of this suitation.