Lots of Dandruff
I have an extremely dandruff problem.Its not reducing even i m usin herbal shampoo "kesh king" same amount of dandruff comes just in one day after shampooing even on the same day i can see the dandruff on my scalp.Please give me some tips how to remove this dandruff.As i am a college student and a hosteller so please give me some tips which i can apply here easily.

Treatment for Dandruff:-Keraglo AD Shampoo three times in a week. Sebowash Shampoo once in a week. Stop Oil application.
You can use salisia kt shampoo twice a week to wash your hairs and apply zydip c lotion at night for 15 days. Apply less oil or no oil for hairs if scalp is oily .
if no improvent after 3wks to 1month consult dermatologist