Lose weight with yoga

Can yoga help to reduce weight and belly & thigh fats? if answer is yes,which yoga poses help to lose fats on belly and thigh and lose weight fast.what is the limit of doing yogasan daily?

Doctor Answers (2) on Lose weight with yoga

Mr. Deepak Kumar Ambala | Yoga and Naturopathy
Yes mam lots of exercise in yoga which is reduce fats. Please do pranayama for that. Especially Bhastrika at least 20 min a day. See the effects. Take hot boil water daily at night as last food. If feel any problem or uncomfortable plz stop. Otherwise If you have found any good experience Doctor of Yog which will help you regarding. If not found than you can contact me I will help you to teach online. With this take proper diet plan. Which is must for you. With regards Dr Deepak
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling to get fit but you need to know that yoga only help you tone your muscles but it won't help you in reducing your weight. Yoga is good but you need to find a alternate physical activity for reducing weigth like Gym or cardio or any sport's. Just reassure with a yoga specialist once to know what to do for reducing weight with yoga. Thank you