Yoga/ exercise
What kind of yoga can I do now after almost 5 months of caesarian delivery ? I want to reduce my weight.

Dr. Chinmay Das
Yoga and Naturopathy 21 yrs exp Bangalore

at this stage you can have walk only. should avoid abdomen staining yoga practice. just have a glass of hot water after 30 minutes of having your meals. but restrict to once a day otherwise it may heat up the stomach. you can add lemon and honey to hot water.
Mr. Deepak Kumar
Yoga and Naturopathy 11 yrs exp Ambala
Mam you can do only suksham exercise which is no side effects . plz avoid stomach related exercise or any exercise which put the strain on lower abdomen.

How to stop nightfall by exercise or yoga