Lose weight and stay fit
I seem to gain weight very quickly and its difficult to get rid of. Most of it is concentrated around my thighs, hips and lower abdomen. I don't know how to go about my diet and the proper lifestyle to follow to stay in shape???

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 23 yrs exp Kolkata

hi any problem seen not because of one day but long term malpractices. If u can reach at me then It would be better to help with proper calculation & make a formal effective Diet Chart. As I m in Kolkata so u can reach at me. I think u v lot of complications which is better to solve physical visit.