Loose weight

Hiii my name is Sangita.....i gained a lot of weight after my delivery(c-section) aftr that i managed to loose weight and i weighed around 66kgs and i was very happy with that but then now again i have started putting on so much weight. I look worse. It is all because of my eating habits. Suggest me something so that i can loose atleast 8 kgs...

Doctor Answers (1) on Loose weight

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello sangita. I can understand your problem and weight gain can be a terrible pain mentally. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose upto 8 KGS in 2 and a half months. All the best. Regards