Loose motions last 2 yrs
I am 71, male and having loose motions on intermittent basis from last 2 years, and it will be sudden and frequent at times. Despite having normal diet and no infection, I am having watery motions for almost 7 days in a month, at times more and at times less as well. I am a diabetic and high BP patient from last 20 years and taking medicines for the same as well. Please suggest what to do and which medication to follow. I have tried all kind of medicines and Isabhgol is only effective, that too not all times. It's a big problem and I can't go anywhere due to this.

Looks like a motility issue in ur case. Consult a gastroenterologist
Need colonoscopy