Loose motions
I have loose motion since last night. Is there any solution to avoid my Loose motion. Anyone please help me

Start taking ORS to avoid dehydration.
please consult me on practo
Ors is the only treatment for loose motion. If not controlled by ors then take tab rifagut 400 thrice a day . For details consult physician
Best treatment available for diarrhea is ORS.if it's severe or worsens then better to seek medical advice.
Good morning Tab Tab Darolac after breakfast Drink ORS added water Try to consult to discuss in detail
ORS is the main treatment. If any other symptoms are there along with loose motion,  consult doctor for prescription
Can help you, kindly consult by giving history for proper diagnosis and further management