Loose motion
From last 20 days I am suffering from loose motion .now I am taking ciplox tz 2 times for 7 day metron 400 2 times for5day and vizylac 1tablet daily.but after taking medicine I vomited last night

I understood that you were suffering from acute gastroenteritis which is nothing but infection of your G.I. tract following which you have been having loose stools vomiting is mainly due to the adverse effects of the medicines what you are taking right now which is Metron 400. You may also experience slight variation of taste in your mouth which will automatically settle in a weeks time make sure you consume more amount of water if in case you have loose stools get well soon.
Please consult me online.