Looking for milk enhancer
I m confused by many milk enhancers available in market.. Please suggest me the best supplements for my 2 yr old son . He has normal diet and eat all types of food.

Dr. Bhalchandra M Jayakar
Pediatric Surgeon 16 yrs exp Mumbai

Concur with Dr Ravi Gupta. He has summarized it wonderfully.
Dr. Ravi Gupta
Pediatrician 17 yrs exp Noida

Actually if one is eating a balanced diet then no milk enhancer is required . If you read composition of any of these bottles/ products then u will see that whatever they contain is present in the food which we eat. So the question arises why do we need to enhance milk at all? Milk is a food source which is rich in calcium and vitamin D and should be used in this context only. We can easily get the nutrients present in these so called enhancers easily through the diet.. Instead one should focus on eating a balanced diet which is rich in carbohydrate proteins and fats vitamins and minerals . At this age inculcation of right eating habits like fixed meal times, no snacks between meals, no diversion like tv mobile while eating food are important. Also parents should avoid feeding food by their own hands. Introduction of new foods , green vegetables etc is more important. I think one gets impressed by the advertising done by these companies in TV and print Media. So actually i woulud not recommend them. if you insists regarding which is best, I think all.of them are more or less same and it depends on taste and personal choice. I hope that this helps.