Long Erection
Does excess masturbation causes impotence? I get erection but only if some act is done on my penis. I am unable to maintain it. I do ejaculate. I see porn videos. I get stimulation. I am fit i daily go to gym. i do'nt have any other health problem. Do i need to worry?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But the answer to your question is no. It doesn't cause impotence. Masturbation is not bad for health if you do it upto thrice a week not thrice a day. When you get married and start your sex life you will know if everything is fine. But according to me, everything is fine. Don't have to worry about anything. Have a high protein diet, lots of fruits and vegetables. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.