Lipoma Treatment

Hi Doctors, Please can anyone tell me about the treatment for lipoma in homeopathy. I am really fed up these knots. Please drop your contact information in response so that I can get in touch with you for further information and diagnosis. Also please Let know if there is a good treatment for lipoma in homeopathy or should I live with these lipomas for the rest of my life.

Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni
General Physician 8 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi there, Lipoma is treatable. can u explain in which areas especially sides (right or left) you have lipomas. do u have any warts or any unwanted growth on body? while treating lipomas, patience is the key!! [ treatments take usually more than one year]. Dr. Prajakta, Hyderabad
have u taken any treatment earlier? any reports. pl share through practo. Dr. Prajakta, Hyderabad
Pl reduce your weight (as you r slightly over-weight). do exercise regularly... in morning u can take warm water with honey.
Dr. Tanmay Palsule
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Pune

Lipomas are non progressive. So unless they are on visible parts ( cosmetic problem) or causing pain I would not recommend treatment. If you want them treated you can contact us via Practo or our website www.homeopathydoctorpalsule.com. I would recommend that you continue medication for atleast a year for good response.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Lipomas takes very long to go usually. Homoeopathic medicines can help at times. But if it is left alone, there will be no problem. They are very much benign. After Surgery there can be recurrence if you have a tendency to form lipomas. Regards
Dr Rashmi shukla
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Nagpur
Lipoma are nothing but painless, begnine fatty tumor. Practically they are harmless and very slow in growth.
If they are very small and slow growing in your case you need not to take any medicine for this.
For that you can take homoeopathy medicine to cure it completely.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Rai
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Lipoma is a benign (non cancerous) tumour composed of fatty tissue. These are painless & soft to touch.But sometimes cause big cosmetic problems. A minor injury may trigger the growth of lipoma. Surgery gives only temporary relief from the localized symptoms. Often surgeons who advice surgery never assure none occurrence of the same. Homoeopathy consider lipoma as a local expression of a systemic disturbance. The medicines act on the fat metabolism of the body,treats the defect which cause a lipoma and reinforces the metabolism,so that the pt does not suffer again with lipomas in future.
consult a qualified homoeopathic physician for your proper medicine in right strength dose and repetition.
Dr. G Nirmal
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Chennai
Lipoma is really irritable thing. But it is curable with Homeopathy. But it needs lots of patients. You can call me through Practo.