Lipoma on arm
I have lipoma on my arm. What is the procedure to remove it. Will it spread if I don't remove it. Main reasons for lipoma.

how long time

+111
Chat with a doctor
Lipomas are the fat accumulation under the skin and muscles .it's treatable with Homeopathic treatment without any side effects abd without any surgery.
you need to consult me online and send the picture of the Lipomas and medicines will be sent to you by courier
reasons can be familial or problem with the fat metabolism as well as obesity
It's due to heavy gym exercises history and suddenly stopped . That's why metabolism disturb......turn in to lipoma conditions ...having unknown cause My some Ayurved medicine combination can solve ....but I want to take history ... prakruti / nadi parikshan
U can take safe Ayurvedic herbal remedies for  lipoma Kanchanar guggul 2 tabs bid for 3 months
U can consult online through Practo platform
Tikta katu kashaya ras dominant simple food coconut water pomegranate juice watermelon Cucumber pistachio almonds Draksha anjeer Sprouted seeds
If you are not having any problem then leave it
Lipoma size may vary between 1cm and 6cm. It can be single or multiple. The presence of multiple Lipomas is known as Lipomatosis. Homeopathic Medicines for lipoma are made of natural substances which are completely safe without any side effects and also provide a very effectivetreatment for Lipomas. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
2 option...one is surgical removal but there might be chance of recurrence..2nd medicinal treatment ..here it will shrink but no guarantee of complete cure...but it will not increase for sure...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you, if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free.. I am practo verified Doctor and I guide practo users for free...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
If there are not problem with it then let it be there ....if you really want it to get removed contact t a surgeon for excision
U can consult me online, homeopathic medication can be beneficial for u.Detail case study needed. U can chat online for complete consultation and treatment. Dr Merlin
U can get it removed by surgery or take homeopathic medicines. They grow in size very slowly.
Lipoma—-remain as it is Very slowly grows
Lipomas are the fatty tumours . Benign in nature usually ( not cancerous) . There are two treatments available for lipoma 1) surgical removal - by a minor surgery 2) Homeopathic treatment- especially CONSTITUTIONAL treatment
search for a German CONSTITUTIONAL Homeopathic doctor.