Lines in vision
I am 35years old boy. I used to see 6-7 lines along with black dots on my vision. 2weeks i found there are more than 20 such lines with spots. I went to an retina specialist and he examined with some equipment of bright light. And he said my retina is ok and he advise to avoid them. But now I found some new lines when I count the lines by looking into the sky or on the wall. The more I count the more I found. I am very much puzzled now by seeing this. I look the sky every now n then and found a new 1 or 2 lines. Will i go blind? What will i do? Please advice me. I am very nervous. Please help.

If your retina has been pronounced normal, I suggest you learn to ignore the lines and spots. They are aggravated by stress. They will gradually vanish. You will never go blind! Maskatieyeclinic Opposite Charni Road station east, Mumbai
If your retina has been checked , they wont cause a problem . beware of a bright flash of light. Stop counting lines and ignore. The more u look for them , the more u see. Ignore
Floaters are usually nonpathological and you will have to learn to omit them. Since your retina is ok then you need not to worry. Just try to learn to omit them.
The first thing we do is dilated retinal examination, which you've already went through. If it's absolutely ok, which your doctor said, then it can be very normal. So, rest assured. It's a normal phenomenon which few percentage of people experience in light background.
Consult retina specialist, if it fills your visual field or you experience flashes of light.

Seeing squiggle lines in vision Zig zag lines in vision