Lines on eyes vision
I have eye floaters on both eye for 2yrs. Last year there are 4-5lines...but now I see about 15-16lines on my vision along with 5-6black dots. I went to retina specialist 8month back and he said my retina is fine. And prescribe me to use any soft drops. Now few days back I notice one thing if I close my eyes for 1-2min while sleeping and open both eyes and look into the wall I used to see black lines like the structure of leaf cells for 1sec then vanished (like a flash of black lines connected together). But I does not notice this lines while I close and open eye during routine daily work. By seeing this i am very much afraid. Please help me. And suggest me what to do. Thanks.

Hello Please don't worry Just get your retina examined once and if that is normal then there is nothing to worry

Seeing squiggle lines in vision Zig zag lines in vision