Limited mouth opening

Dear Doctor
I am facing limited mouth opening and Jaw tightness from past 6 months as I consume and chew tobaccos from many years it may because of that, now I can put only one finger in mouth,  now I stopped chewing tobacco but how I can cure limited mouth opening and lose Jaw is it curable or any medicine
views-icons 104 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Limited mouth opening

Dr. Chanaram Chennai | Pediatric Dentist
sir how many years have u been consuming tobacco?? and we hv to check your mouth opening and formulate a treatment for u... medical management is possible but if mouth opening is too limited then we hv alternative options too wer medical management is not possible.. we hv to evaluate the extent of fibrosis and decide..you hv to perform few mouth opening exercises along with treatment..
hi sir hru? seems tht because of tobacco chewing only...sir v need to check directly to access the issue and accordingly v need to plan for treatment... plz call and fix appt .my no is 9841405599.thanks