Leg twisted while walking
Hello sir I hv pain in my left leg near a calf area. During walking my leg is bit twisted and nw it is paining plz help what can be done. Thanks Rachana

get thoroughly examined by orthopaedic surgeon
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part-ie. Back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)]
Calf pain may be due to muscular spasm or strain.. It may be sometimes associated with neurological stretching pain..
You can apply a crepe bandage for support, start hot fomentation,  take analgesic with muscle relaxant tablet, apply analgesic ointment locally..
Plan for investigations like Doppler or USG local region of not relieved..