Leg problem

My uncle is suffering from leg pain and back pain from last year now he is not able to walk .. he can't even stand his feet what should I do ...
views-icons 240 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi condition is not very clear in the quarry, but it can be due to back problems like disc buldge, spondelits which is causing nerve compression(Sciatica pain),which will get clear after x-rays/MRI. treatment varies according to symptoms & clinical condition of the patient. physiotherapy has excellent results in such conditions, for more info. log in to www.proactivephysio.in
Dr. Mohd. Aamir
Physiotherapist Delhi
As per my advise Consult a orthopaedic as soon because sometimes compression of nerve root from back bone i could be a reason for his pain and weakness of leg . But this nerve compression will clear after M.R.I test ok after that physiotherapy is the only and safe solution for his problem .