diabetes-icon

Leg pains

Diabetes patients.. Leg is paining very much.. And get thin day by day.. Have no energy.. All time is sleeping..

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
Diabetologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

This is Neuropathy due to uncontrolled diabetes. The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person. Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels. So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages. Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment. 1. HBA1C. 2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP. 3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY. 4. Urine MICROALBUMIN. 5. Urea and Creatinine. 6. Lipid Profile. Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels. Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.