diabetes-icon
Diabetes patient
I am high blood sugar patients with blood sugar 124 before eating and total cholesterol 200mg/dL, HDL cholesterol 49mg/DL, LDL cholesterol 140mg/DL, triglycerides 63mgdl, doctor prescribed me lipirose 10 and acimol SR and mashyne for weakness. Should I continue taking these medicines along with my daibetese medicine zoryl-m2, Teneli 20mg, Path 15, Ecosprin-75, voglibose 0.3

Acimol is a painkiller and should be taken only if essential and for a limited period of time. Rest can be continued along with other medicines.

Is watermelon good for diabetes patients