Leg pain ligament problem
My leg paning in different place thies and joints I think I have ligament prob plz suggest me what should I do
174 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well ligament problem is unlikely. You need to be examined by orthopaedic surgeon to come to a conclusion. Consult at the earliest.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Symptoms of round ligament pain
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.