Leg Knee pain

Dear sirs, I am suffering from knee pain (main left leg & slowly right) from few days and restless sleep during n8 time. First, I consulted ortho doctor and he advised me to take blood tests. After that, he suggested me it can be parathyroid but not sure he told. Later, I checked with my family doctor and he asked me to scan neck to find any issue on parathyroid and the result is normal. Then he suggested me to visit endochronologist doctor for deeper results. My worry is that to know I am going in a r8 path or not? Right from ortho to thyroid to endochronologist. whom i should visit correct doctor? Isn't ortho related for knee pains?

Doctor Answers (1) on Leg Knee pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There, I can understand your concern, yes you are right, oath is related to knee pain but I'm wondering why did you not stick to the orthopedician? why did you bog to your family physician? kindly consult a good orthopedician at a good hospital like sparsh hospitals, they will take good care of you. your condition needs full evaluation. take a calcium and a vitamin D3 supplementation daily for good bone health. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar Jain