Leg heel pain
Hi Sir , At morning time when i getup and start walk my leg heel was getting pain. I feel very difficult to walk, After some time (10min ), I didn't have any pain, every day like this, from last one month, Is there any iron or calcium problem or any mager problem is that. Kindly please tell me. Is there any medicine for that.

Dr. G P Dureja
Pain Management Specialist 36 yrs exp Delhi
Any inflammatory pain is more in morning. Inflamation due to trauma, or secondary to any cause like gout would produce same symptoms. Basic measures should be tried till obtain a expert advice first of which is a contrast bath which is hot n cold fomentation of the affected heel. A good comfortable footwear sport shoe preferably would help.
Dr. Chandrashekhar Jagannath Tamane
General Physician 23 yrs exp Aurangabad
Please get done serum Uric acid to rule out gout.