LeftTrochanteric brusitis
I am having pain to left adjacent hip for last one year, went to ortho he suggested physiotherapy IFT and ultrasound but it didnt work out again went to other doctor he suggested again physiotherapy sessions still didnt workout i have almost gone under thirty physiotherapy sessions but pain is not reducing therefore i went for 3T -MRI pelvis bi lateral , it showed left trochantric brusitis, i am applying ice packs but not regularly because of busy schedule. What to do? I am totally sick of this pain now. MRI Report is attached. From Bangalore

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

You apply Ice packs twice a day,Gentle core strengthening of hip musculature.
visit to an orthopedics he will prescribe you best suitable anti inflammatory medicine.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Raipur

You need specific exercise and dry needling therapy.mobility training and mobilization of hip joint will help you more. Consult physios and discuss about this technique for effective outcome.
Dr. Deepak Rehlan (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Ask the Physiotherapist to do manual therapy that too deep friction massage. It would help to relieve pain and after that Ultrasound over it. I know that this will sound strange to you that when you are already saying that you had 30 Physiotherapy sessions and they did not helped but I suggest you to follow the above protocol. It would definitely help you.
Dr. Sunil Kumar Tank (PT)
Trauma & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Jaipur

Laser  physiotherapy Treatment and tapping  for at least 20 days ..will help you

Hello.. Well I understand that you have been going through a lot of pain .   but then the usual treatment of bursitis is nothing but rest, medications for pain and ice pack application.... in  uncommon cases when do besides is due to infection we also tend to drain the infective source and then treated with adequate antibiotics....consult an orthopaedician may be we can try local injection..thank you