Left Testicle pain
It has been almost 5 months from now that i am facing dull pain in my left testicle. When i take painkillers pain reduces but again comes after few days.Consulted doc. Said i have extragenitel phimosis. Can phimosis lead to this pain? I use to gym before this pain started. Kidney stones were detected but were small.

Dr. Harisha N L

Pain is be secondary to stones or urinary tract infection due to phimosis....Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed. An initial attempt at medical intervention has been shown to reduce costs by 27.3% in comparison with primary circumcision as a treatment...consult nearest urologist they will help you further Regards