Left side breast lump
I have lump in my left breast exactly behind the nicole from past 2years... during pregnancy state i came to know ABT the lump.. Bt they didnt give d treatment Coz of pregnancy... Now my prob is from last two month am getting pain during NEAr to my menstral cycle... My que is Now which specialist will treat this prob?...

Pain during menstruation is quite common in many girls. However the lump needs to be investigated further . Go to gynaecologist and she will first examine and then get a sonomammography done and if necessary an Fnac also. But don't worry.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+187
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, meet the surgeon if you stopped breast feeding.