Left side back pain
I hv severe pain at back, esp Whn I keep standing n working fr an hour, pain hits n thn Whn I sit down n relax n after tht Whn I get up, my shout comes out due to severe pain, but Whn I relax for 1 hr, thn pain stops.. Plz clarify wht is it exactly n hw to cure

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
You need to consult a neurosurgeon for Clinical Examination and finding the cause of the back pain If this is due to muscle spasm, tablets alone are enough If there is a compression ,we need to treat that too
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Low back pain is caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Common causes include improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, fracture, ruptured disk, or arthritis.Often, the only symptom is pain in the lower back.Most low back pain goes away on its own in two to four weeks. Physical therapy and pain relievers can help., for muscle strain and sprain. Avoid lifting heavy weight, sit, stand and walk straight, you can do back stretching exercise to prevent backache, Consult physiotherapist.