Left lower Stomach Pain,headache,weaknes
Hi, when I lie down on bed poking pain feels towards left and Lower side of abdomen. it becomes constant, pinching, burning sensation.it sometimes goes over the Hip towards the back. sometimes I feels headache, blurred vision and sensation in upper eyelid. loss of appetite, numbness and weakness, muscle pain.Symptoms disappear and return. confusion cough produced in throat and it  becomes sore in night. I also feel burning sensation in nerves of hand and legs and head. I am unable to sleep. please guide

Hello sir ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Why r you having these symptoms as you are very young for the same .Need detailed history.Take  online consultation.