Left leg ankle pain

My left leg ankle is in pain and i think it is because of flat foot. It pains when I wake up in morning or when I sit idle for a while some symptoms of planter faciitis.

Doctor Answers (2) on Left leg ankle pain

Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hi would just like to know a few details Like when did you start having ankle pain?? Do you have a confirmed flat foot diagnosis?? Do you have flat foot in both legs or just left leg? Planter fascitis usually affects the sole of the foot and very rarely the ankle so that should be ruled out for the time being ...... you need to get your serum calcium and RA test done to be sure.... bcoz ankle pain without mechanical stress or weight bearing is not a typical complaint. Do resort back to me with the details Also do let me know the type of footwear you use.
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello rheumatoid arthritis Plantar fascitis Flat foot Trauma Ligament tear should be ruled out consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.