Left hip pain when walkin

I am getting left hip pain while setting down and walking. I done xray also but nothing found any fault.

Dr. Chaitanya Ulhas Mantri
Geriatric OT 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi..would like to ask you that do you also have a back pain along with the complaint mentioned by you??? If yes please get an X ray of LS spine for better assessment about the exact cause of pain...
Dr. Paras Bhat
Joint Replacement Surgeon 10 yrs exp Noida
Have you got a limp? Is the pain exacerbated by hip movement like when you tend to sit cross legged or squat? And is the pain more on walking or lying down? If any of these questions has an affirmative from your side, we need to rule out any pathology in the hip joint itself.
Dr. P.V.S.Ganesh
Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad
pain in left hip can be caused by hip muscle strain,hip joint problems or sometimes a lumbago or low back muscle strain can also lead to hip pain. physical evaluation of your hip by physiotherapist can reveal your problem. avoid sitting on floor ,staircase ,and avoid bending forward or lifting and carrying weight. consult physiotherapist to get your hip examination and any advice and investigation if required.