Late pregnancy date

My periods cycle is usually 30-32 days. I had my last period on may 27. And I tested for hpt on June 27 as I did not got my periods. Finally hpt turned positive on July 21 nearly one month late. And yesterday I went for ultrasound doctor said baby is 7 weeks but actually it should be 10 weeks 5 days. Baby 3 weeks behind. Is tat mean baby is not developing correctly will be there any defects please help me in this. I need ur suggestions

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

This condition called as delayed conception... If you keen to keep baby then go for second ultrasound after 1 month... And double marker test.. Dont wry. Register yourself with a gynac
Dr. Astha Dayal
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Sometimes the egg formation is irregular, which can cause a delayed pregnancy. You need to repeat ultrasound in a couple of weeks to see if baby has grown in that time.also you need extra progesterone support for the pregnancy. If the interval growth on next ultrasound is fine, it means that the baby is fine, just that pregnancy happened a little later in the cycle. The chances for defects are very unlikely.