Late periods
Hello.I m facing late periods before 1 month .but I m also facing thyroid problem so thyroid is a cause of late period is this possible ...plz give me some suggestion

Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Yes thyroid is one of the imp reason. Also stress and low hemoblobin can affect. Homeopathy has long term and natural solution for hypothyroid and resultatnt menstrual problems.
Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

Thyroid disorders cause Menstrual irregularities. Consult with ayurvedic gynecologist. Take detoxification treatment and medicines for corrections of metabolism.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes thyroid problems can delay the periods. No doubt in that. I want to know what thyroid problem are you facing? Is it hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism and also if you are taking any pills for that.  I would recommend you get your thyroid checked out and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Thyroid will commonly cause menstrual issues But you ll have to be investigated for other endocrinological problems too
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Yes, you may be experiencing delayed periods due to thyroid. Get an ultrasound scan done to rule out other possible cause of late periods. Consult a gynecologist for further evaluation

Causes of late periods