Laser hair removal
I have been thinking to get the laser done for face and body .. is it safe ?? and can it be done without any medical check up

Hello there...I can understand your concern. There are basically two methods medically to remove excess hair- lasers and creams. Firstly any associated disorders liek pcod should be treated. Topical creams are very less effective and take long time to act. Lasers are now regularly used. They are more effective. About 4 to 10 sessions will be required depending on the thickness of the hair. But it is not a permanent solution. It will give you good results for upto 1 to 2 years and can reccur again. Permanent solution will involve complete destruction of hair follicle, which can lead to complications like scarring, vitiligo. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.