Large Male Breasts

Hi doctor, thanks for being there. I used to be very fat between the age of 10 and 18. Then I started working out and started having a healthy diet and reduced my weight to 75kg and my height is 181cm. Even then I have large breasts. This makes it very embarrassing for me to wear tight-fit t-shirts and remove my t-shirt in the pool. What can I do about this?

Doctor Answers (2) on Large Male Breasts

Dr. Farheen Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hai, it is very common but rare condition. The body's levels of testosterone and estrogen can, in certain cases, become unbalanced, causing breast tissue to develop in a condition known medically as gynecomastia. If you want to reduce your breast size without drugs or surgeries, make changes to your eating and exercise habits.Follow a diet that is high in foods that are as natural as possible, like fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, whole grains, lean meats, fish, beans, and low-fat dairy. To keep your appetite under control, eat small, balanced meals every two to three hours throughout the day. Lean turkey breast on whole-wheat bread with lettuce, tomato, and mustard is an example of a good such meal.ardiovascular exercise helps strengthen your heart and lungs while burning calories. To add to your daily caloric deficit, perform cardiovascular exercise four to five days a week, for at least 30 minutes per session. To place emphasis on your chest muscles, train on an elliptical machine, on which you move foot pedals back and forth as you push and pull hand poles. This is a proven solution for large male breasts. you can try this as you said you decreased so muth then i am sure your body is very much prone to loose body fat.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well don't worry about them..they will reduce with time...it's just that when you exercise do more of chest exercises also which will focus on the dat deposited in that area...apart from that there is nothing to worry...do not taje any medications or no need of doing anything else.. thank you