L4L5 Disc annular bulge
I have this problem for last  2 month did the MRI scan physiotherapy and all. Took epidural injection also. No result. From last 1 week back I m starting homeopathy bio 19 and some other prescribed my Dr. My question is I had little bit more alcohol drink yesterday. Is it affected any thing my homeopathy medicine.

Dr. P. Saradha (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Alcohol interferes with any kind of medicine you take. It reduces the absorption or bioavailability of the medicine to the body. Its better to avoid or stop alcohol during medicines and otherwise generally also.