Kneepain problem
Since evening my knee is paining with a blink I.e.but pains for a dot then fades again the same. What can be the cause. Pain killer will work for night relief

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, information is not adequate in the question to find out the cause of knee injury. it can be soft tissue injury due to strain,hit/jerk, or any particular sports injury. if the cause is any from above conditions then better to apply ice packs for 15min. twice a day till 48hours.& give some rest & if the symptoms persist after that then visit to nearby doctor.†