Knee problem osteoporosis
Since 2008 my mother is having this problem ...her age is 53. She has been under treatment with alopathic ..whenevr she took the medicine i.e mainly supplement for knee ..but these supplement are having negative effect..she feel unconscious or gastric problem or any other... So I am now in search of homeopathy ..suggest me plz

Dr. Neelu Gautam
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Indore

Hi , generally in females in menopausal age there is a calcium lose from the bones due to hormonal imbalance . That's why supplementary medicines required to cope up for deficiencies , none of the supplementary medicines contains sedative tendency it only sometimes causes heaviness in stomach . But maximum allopathic pain killer contains sedative effects . Start taken homoeopathy medicines which help in recovering pain & stop taken allopathic pain killer until there is no urgency to take , b'coz long term allopathic pain killer causes gastritis .
Dr. Prashant Ruikar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

majority of the post menopausal age group ladies suffer from this condition. synthetic supplement have not found to be very effective.
remaining option is natural supplements. i advise you have 20 min of sun exposure. it is the only source of vit d. which is ultimate solution for bone health.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Noida

Hello. It is good that you have chosen Homoeopathy. It will help her in this complaint. You can visit Practo Greater Noida and find Just Homoeopathy Clinic and visit with the latest reports. Regards
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Mention the health complaints due to Osteoporosis like knee pain, tenderness, swelling, instability, etc.
Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
boss first of all pls send me the pathological and X Ray reports of ur mother.... and contact me at my no we have a sure treatment.